Rehabilitation Masters is a leading provider of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy primarily for the older adult population as one of the effective and personal organizations. Rehabilitation Masters partners with skilled nursing centers, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, hospitals, home health companies, adult day care programs, and outpatient clinics to provide comprehensive therapy services.
The Mission of REHABILITATION MASTERS is to ensure high-quality health care and cost effective outcomes by providing specialty inpatient, long-term, acute care and outpatient rehabilitation services to those we serve while providing a positive work environment for staff.
Our Core Values
- • We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
- • We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- • We are results oriented and achieve our objectives.
- • We are team players.
- • We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.
- As a Rehab professional and combined nursing home experience of more then 60 years we are aware of dynamic status of the nursing home industry.
- Experience in program with the medical team and area hospitals by participating in their 30 day readmit study,‘prevention of hospitalization’, ACO, Bundle payment and all innovative programs in laying the foundation of all new upcoming INNOVATIVE PROGRAMS.
- Experienced and familiar with the state requirements, and updates. Licensed professional management team consists of NHA, OT, PT and nurse consultants, RAC and QAPI certified team.
- Expertise with PPS, MDS, QI, QM, 5 Star rating, QAPI program and prepared for PDPM.
- Change from Fee for Service to Value Based Payment Model
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us